Updated: Dec 12, 2022
Calories Per Serving: 404
Protein: 27G Carbohydrates: 40G Fats: 16
- 4 Cups chicken broth (reduced sodium)
- 9 Fingerling potatoes
- 455G Reduced sodium great northern beans
- 1 Can crisp-n-sweet corn
- 12oz Chicken thigh
- 226G 1/3 Less fat cream cheese
- 1/2 Medium onion
- Seasonings of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the chicken thigh:
- Cut off the fat, spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray, put the chicken on the baking sheet & place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, finely chop the onion.
- In a big pot, spray nonstick cooking spray, add onion & saute until golden brown.
- Cube the potatoes & drain the beans & corn.
- Add the potatoes, broth, beans, & seasonings to the pot.
- Cover the pot & cook on simmer until potatoes are soft to poke with a fork.
- Once cooked, add the chicken & cream cheese.
- Stir in the cream cheese until it's fully melted.
- Once melted, take the pot off the heat.
- Serve & enjoy!